Friday, December 31, 2010

My Dear Disco - Dancethink LP

Album: Dancethink LP
Artist: My Dear Disco
Genre: Dance/House/Electronic
Link to the Music: My Dear Disco - Dancethink LP

New Years Eve! Wow has this year flown. I want to thank all of you who have stuck with the blog over the course of the year (even during that 8 month hiatus) and I hope all you new readers will stick around for the new sounds that will be coming out in 2011.

Today I have some House/Dance/Electronic from Michigan based band My Dear Disco. While you all are out swinging in the New Year and looking for hot new tunes to play, try cranking out this bad boy. You can dance to it, rock out to it, drunkenly fall down to it whatever strikes your fancy.

I am off to bring in the New Year in Caribbean style. Once again thanks everyone for a great year and I look forward to sharing new tunes with you all in 2011.

Keep Rocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment