Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Polish Ambassador - The Phantasmal Farm

I would like to visit The Phantasmal Farm and see what the hell is in that silo to make it glow like that. Today's albums cover art drew me to the album (which happens often) luckily upon listening, I was pleasantly surprised with this electronica, chiptune, glitch album (which does not happen as often). It's a busy album, so if you're going to study with this album be aware that there is a lot going on here.

The synthesizer takes the forefront in this album, and I'd be surprised if there were any other instruments on here. The Polish Ambassador makes the most out of the instrument, exploring a litany of sounds on this 14 track album.

The music can be heard here (or bought for 13.99): The Phantasmal Farm

I know the study album list has taken a turn to the electronic, its because this is what I listen to when I don't want to study. Electronica's upbeat tempo's help my internal metronome tick a bit faster, thus I read faster and LEARN FASTER...maybe that's not true. But I like to think it is.

Keep Rocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment