Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving Readers!

I hope everyone is a having a great time with family and friends today.

I, like countless other students, have spent a portion of my day at my desk studying for finals. As everyone starts the study rush, I thought it'd be appropriate to post some new study friendly music for all the law students (and anyone else) cramped in a study cubicle, drinking an inordinate amount of coffee and red bull. When I study, I like to listen to Post-Rock. So the music posted will mostly be in the post rock genre. I will try to get out a new study album (or playlist) every once in a while for ya'll to find and enjoy while working into the wee hours of the morning.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving and Keep Rocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment