Friday, January 15, 2010

In the beginning...

Thanks for reading this I hope that it will be entertaining, informative and fun.

About this blog:
This is going to be a music review website, not any sort of music in particular just what I am currently listening to. It might be new music, or older music pretty much anything thats blaring through my headphones.

About me:
My name is Kevin, I'm 22 and not a music major. I just love music and love talking about it. I did my undergraduate at the University of Maryland (Go Terps!) and am now at Washington University in St. Louis School of Law pursing a law degree. I listen to music while I study, while I commute and when I find time to do anything else. I do not have a particular favorite style of music, I give most things a chance because I love music. I find new music through billboard, itunes, pitchfork and just word of mouth. So I encourage you the reader to post any music suggestions in the comments I'll give it a listen and probably write a review. There are some musicians I don't like (Dave Matthews Band, can't stand them) but that doesn't mean I hate the style so even if I say I don't like one thing from a genre doesn't mean I won't like another.

What I use:
I listen to music on my ipods mostly because I LOVE headphones. The best thing you can do for your music listening experience is investing in a good pair of headphones, it will change your life.

Ipods: Ipod Nano 16gb (Darth Vader), Ipod Classic (Millennium Falcon).
Headphones:

V-Moda Faze noise-isolating headphones

Sennheiser EH-150 Evolution Hi-Fi Stereo Headphones

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-EH-150-Evolution-Stereo-Headphones/dp/B00067OF80/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1263587923&sr=1-1


Skullcandy SC-NC Proletariat NC Noise Cancelling Headphones

I am having a hard time finding the Skullcandy headphones again, they're a decent set of cans, but I am confident that there are way better noise cancelling headphones than these.

My friend Mike gave me a set of Wireless headphones that I am trying to figure out how to use. When I figure it out I will put in an updated gear section.

Well that's me and my gear.

Keep Rocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment